We try to get your order out as soon as possible. Generally, orders are processed Monday through Friday. Typically, orders received after 8 AM during those days will be processed and shipped out the following business day. Sometimes delays do happen, however, and because of that our official processing times are 1-3 business days. Once an order is processed, the amount of time to receive it depends on the shipping method you chose at checkout.
Orders of $200 or more may require additional address verification. Orders requiring additional information will not ship until the information is received. We will do our best to collect the necessary documentation needed, but ultimately the responsibility falls on the customer to provide them. If we do not receive the requested information in a reasonable amount of time, or if the received information is not sufficient, the order will be canceled and a full refund will be issued.
- USPS service days: Monday – Saturday. If you receive an “order shipped” email when USPS is closed, it means that your order has been processed and it will ship out when USPS reopens.
- UPS service days: Monday – Friday. If you receive an “order shipped” email when UPS is closed, it means that your order has been processed and it will ship out when UPS reopens.
- We do not guarantee transit times. All shipping fees are nonrefundable. The transit times listed above are estimates. Actual transit times may vary from the estimates listed above. These estimates do not include the time needed to process, package and drop off your order.
- Please note, UPS does not ship to P.O Boxes or APO Addresses.
- When selecting an expedited shipping method, you are paying for shorter transit time, NOT shorter processing time.